"Sebuah Dualitas mencari jalan keselarasan Perupa dalam mengeja rasa dan melafal logika : Mengusung beberapa karya dari perupa yang ingin menempuh kegelisahan individu sebagai "Sambung Lidah" budaya dengan objektivikasi menjadi wacana yang berujung eksekusi kekaryaan yang segar dan kritis mendobrak batas-batas kekakuan pada sisi pencitraan publik yang mampu merespons atau mengekplorasi karya perupa sebagai lahan memahami bahwa proses kreatif adalah suatu energi dan tentu saja akan dimanifestasi menjadi sebuah aktivitas peregerakan budaya dan menjadi celah meski tipis dan berada di antara " Dua sisi" Equilibrium dari Perupa dan Karya itu sendiri : Menjadi sebuah acuan pemahaman untuk dapat menangkap realitas yang ada!"
Andre Jovianto, Sidhi Pradipta, Dio Ramadya, Calvin Klien, Chardiono Panjaitan,
Dhimas Fikri, Astari Pahlevi, Median Rahadi, Dewie Anggraini, Andri Simanjuntak,
Chrisyanto W Suarna, Thimotius Timmy, Ade Gilang, Fadlifadli Fadli,
Chitra Ananda, Bisma Ramadhan, Evelyn anastacia, Putra Setiaji, Anthonia Gabriella,
A week and more had passed sinceQuo Vadis. Med was the boy with laughter in his heart who approached me next to my artworks during the exhibition, hands carrying a black guitar and lips bringing along appreciation. Humour gets me anywhere in life and it just naturally bonds people whatever it's paired with. Several days ago I went to Bintaro to have a small picnic by the lake with him and some children at his neighbourhood. We dropped by Med's pad first, picked up picnic blankets, guitar and snacks. Then several happy kids tagged along. I wasn't expecting such a lovely surprise. We set a place by the lake just a minute away from Med's. I love the kids instantly. None of them were shy nor clingy. They came up to me and introduced themselves and so did I. Innocent minds with wild dreams and dancing smiles. They gave away compliments like there's no tomorrow. My camera was passed around and all the kids took pictures with it. My head was still having a banging hangover and one afternoon swept it off in a blink.
• On our way to Bintaro, stopping over at a Warung Tegal to grab a quick lunch, he brought me to a Warteg with a diagonal view of the road from inside •
• Med's dogs, Time and Emit •
• Starting the picnic by the lake •
• Med and I, jamming every Beatles' songs possible. It was everything I needed for the day •
• Median Rahadi •
• ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ •
• Couldn't thank everyone here enough for the lovely day. It was the kind of pure joy I've been locking somewhere in my imagination since forever and it's like a dream that came alive. Each and everyone of you feel like home. I'm coming back this week with cupcakes and more song, pinky swear •